We provide room hire in Halesowen, available 7 days a week for community use or private hire; large hall & meeting rooms.
There are lots of events going on at the centre in the near future including private Conferences, charity fundraisers.
Our kitchen is available to hire alongside activities in the main hall or meeting room. Or can be hired independently. The kitchen is regularly used by the community centre’s youth clubs, play group and community events.
HOW TO BOOK
- Before applying for a booking please familiarise yourself with our terms of hire
- Check availability. You can check availability of the main hall and meeting room using our online tool else you can call, email or visit us
- Discuss your booking application with us. Either by phone, email or in person.
- Complete our online booking form, we’ll calculate the cost of the booking and send an invoice via email
- Pay deposit (within one week of receiving invoice) & pay full booking cost (7 days before booking commences). Payments can be made by cash, cheque or bank transfer.
Please read the Terms & Conditions before completing the form.
Halesowen Cultural Centre Hire Terms
Halesowen Cultural Centre Hire Form