HDYCA seeks to represent and meet the particular needs of Yemeni, Arabic speaking communities and ethnic groups in the Borough of Dudley as well as extending its services and activities to other disadvantaged communities within the local area. HDYCA achieves this by providing services to those available in the mainstream sector and also by acting as an interface/contact point between the community and various service providers.
Our services and activities are benefited by those who tends to be of low employment and of low skills base due to language and cultural barriers which make it difficult for them to access mainstream services and organisations.
HDYCA works together and has partnerships with local authorities such as Dudley MBC, West Midland Police, CFED (Centre of Equality and Diversity), DCVS, NHS and local Schools and Colleges.
Our services and activities include:
- Advice, Guidance and Information
- After school Clubs
- Culturally Elder Luncheon Clubs
- Health Promotion Programmes
- Job Clubs
- Youth Club Provision
- Cultural Social Groups
- (ESOL) Classes
- Room Hire Facilities
- IT Learning Suite
- Homework Support Clubs
- Arabic Lessons
- Family Mediation
- Friday (Jummuah) Prayers
- Quran Pronunciation and Recitation Classes
- Confidence Building Workshops
- Skills Development Programmes
- Bereavement Support
- Volunteering and Mentoring Programmes
- Community Outings
The Halesowen cultural Centre
Al-Noor Arabic supplementary
School is open on Halesowen and surrounding area
A distinguished Arabic school in its 10 Year
Would you like your child/children to learn Arabic ?
Would you like your child/children to improve their Arabic language skills (including speaking, reading and writing?
Then this school is for you!
We offer Arabic language classes on Saturday and Sunday from 10:00am till 12.30pm
5.30pm- 7.30pm on Friday and Monday in a safe and supported environment for children from 6 years upwards (from next year we will offer discount for two or more siblings also we will offer 5 years old upwards )
• The Arabic classes are delivered by highly trained and qualified Arabic teachers and the learning is following a specially designed curriculum which meets the children’s individual learning needs
For further information, please contact the Halesowen Cultural
Centre on 0121 5851261 / 07855019961 or email email@example.com
- ESOL Classes for Women’s level 1 and 2 (Halesowen College) 9.00am-12.00pm and Childcare (Halesowen Cultural centre)
- Men’s ESOL Classes 12.15 pm-2.45pm (Halesowen College) and Salvation Army (When required)
- Arabic Language Classes (Boys) – 5.00pm-7.30pm .
We provide room hire in Halesowen, available 7 days a week for community use or private hire; large hall & meeting rooms.
There are lots of events going on at the centre in the near future including private Conferences, charity fundraisers.
Our kitchen is available to hire alongside activities in the main hall or meeting room. Or can be hired independently. The kitchen is regularly used by the community centre’s youth clubs, play group and community events.
HOW TO BOOK
- Before applying for a booking please familiarise yourself with our terms of hire
- Check availability. You can check availability of the main hall and meeting room using our online tool else you can call, email or visit us
- Discuss your booking application with us. Either by phone, email or in person.
- Complete our online booking form, we’ll calculate the cost of the booking and send an invoice via email
- Pay deposit (within one week of receiving invoice) & pay full booking cost (7 days before booking commences). Payments can be made by cash, cheque or bank transfer.
Please read the Terms & Conditions before completing the form.
Halesowen Cultural Centre Hire Terms
Halesowen Cultural Centre Hire Form
- Halesowen Cultural Centre Hire Terms
- Halesowen Cultural Centre Hire Form
- Minibus Hire Policy
- Employment Application Form
- Minibus Reservation Form
- Arabic Consitution HDYCA July 2011
- English Consitution HDYCA July 2011
- HCC Annual Report & Financial Statements 2019/2020 – English
- HCC Annual Report & Financial Statements 2019/2020 – Arabic
- Service Usage Report
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!