HDYCA seeks to represent and meet the particular needs of Yemeni, Arabic speaking communities and ethnic groups in the Borough of Dudley as well as extending its services and activities to other disadvantaged communities within the local area. HDYCA achieves this by providing services to those available in the mainstream sector and also by acting as an interface/contact point between the community and various service providers.
Our services and activities are benefited by those who tends to be of low employment and of low skills base due to language and cultural barriers which make it difficult for them to access mainstream services and organisations.
HDYCA works together and has partnerships with local authorities such as Dudley MBC, West Midland Police, CFED (Centre of Equality and Diversity), DCVS, NHS and local Schools and Colleges.
Our services and activities include:
- Advice, Guidance and Information
- After school Clubs
- Culturally Elder Luncheon Clubs
- Health Promotion Programmes
- Job Clubs
- Youth Club Provision
- Cultural Social Groups
- (ESOL) Classes
- Room Hire Facilities
- IT Learning Suite
- Homework Support Clubs
- Arabic Lessons
- Islamic Marriage( Nikah) and Civil service
- Family Mediation
- Friday (Jummuah) Prayers
- Quran Pronunciation and Recitation Classes
- Confidence Building Workshops
- Skills Development Programmes
- Bereavement Support
- Volunteering and Mentoring Programmes
- Community Outings
We provide room hire in Halesowen, available 7 days a week for community use or private hire; large hall & meeting rooms.
There are lots of events going on at the centre in the near future including private Conferences, charity fundraisers.
Our kitchen is available to hire alongside activities in the main hall or meeting room. Or can be hired independently. The kitchen is regularly used by the community centre’s youth clubs, play group and community events.
HOW TO BOOK
- Before applying for a booking please familiarise yourself with our terms of hire
- Check availability. You can check availability of the main hall and meeting room using our online tool else you can call, email or visit us
- Discuss your booking application with us. Either by phone, email or in person.
- Complete our online booking form, we’ll calculate the cost of the booking and send an invoice via email
- Pay deposit (within one week of receiving invoice) & pay full booking cost (7 days before booking commences). Payments can be made by cash, cheque or bank transfer.
Please read the Terms & Conditions before completing the form.
Halesowen Cultural Centre Hire Terms
Halesowen Cultural Centre Hire Form
- Halesowen Cultural Centre Hire Terms
- Halesowen Cultural Centre Hire Form
- Employment Application Form
- Arabic Consitution HDYCA July 2011
- English Consitution HDYCA July 2011
- HCC Annual Report & Financial Statement – 31st March 2023
- Service Usage Report
- Membership Application Form
- HDYCA Elections Nomination Form
- GDPR Consent Form
- إعلان عن الانتخابات وتقرير بخدمات الجالية-2022-م
- Young Persons Registration Form – For Youth Activities
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!